Published on | by CCPAR0
Kannibal Kitchen | Gore Tech
Artist: Gore Tech
Challenge: Chesseburger pasta
Genre: Breakcore Hardcore Drumstep
Season 2. Episode 4
Berlin. Juli 2014
– Cooking program with Dj set & Live performance from guest artists
– Broadcasting in Internet by chapters &/or Live streaming
– Create a Berliner Djs and producers data base, as well as people from all over the world
– To show how food is aliment for the body but also for the soul, as music is
– We invite Djs, musical producers and multimedia artists to the show that will teach us how to prepare their favourite dish and perform their artistic proposal afterwards.
– The selection criterion is wide regarding styles but is rigorous about the artists. It is not enough being a Dj to appear in the show. We look for quality and proposals that are not necessarily innovative but still show a research in their style or evolution within their discipline
– The artists have totally freedom of thinking, talking, behave and omission. That means that we don’t censure or slant opinions
– We get into the intimacy of their kitchens because we consider that cooking is therapeutic and creates a relaxed atmosphere where the artists are free of pressure and in an well known space. A space where much of them are able to cope almost with their eyes wide shut.
-The challenge is about preparing good the dish, explaining it, enjoying a dinner and showing to the audience their work.
CCPAR Podcast 003 | Gore Tech |
Gore Tech| Artist Page |
Pica Aquí | Click here